Sunday 18 December 2016

Construction: The Mag Advert


Constructing the Magazine Advert for Our Album:


(After having constructed an initial mock-up version I had sought audience feedback from my friends; sending them the product so far and asking for responses. Which were as follows:)






(In response to this I had suggested swapping the middle and bottom picture to this layout:)





(So had created this version:)



(My other friend, however, said:)


(- Because the photos are taken from different angles the mid shot is not on the lime coloured background, but instead the white background of a lit tunnel is captured)
To change this I worked on superimpose with the mock-up poster as my background and a white square as my foreground. 
I used colour sliders in the filter menu to change the colour of the foreground to a bright yellow:
   
After which i masked the foreground around our actor's face, as I did not want to lose the pink effet the lights had given by overlaying it with a yellow one. 


The final step was to change the level of opacity which i set to 13. The result I got was:)

However I was not convinced by this as the yellow foggy effect did not look effective.



THE VERSION I ENDED UP WITH WAS:











No comments:

Post a Comment