Monday 19 December 2016

FINAL MAGAZINE ADVERT - JASLEEN

Final Magazine Advert



Audience Feedback to final Magazine Advert





My Opinion

Comparing this design to my other magazine adverts, I like the concept of this better than the previous ones I had created due to the two still images I had grabbed from my music video, This allows there to be synergistic element between this product, and my other two products. As the same images were used in my Digipak and these shots were used in my Music Video. The images I have used are something you would see on a billboard as it is promoting the artist, the songwriter and the date it is due to be released. The main writing, which is the album/song name and also the name of the songwriter is written bigger than the rest of the writing. Next, is the date to be released and also the website link. I did not want to add any extra images of other social networking sites he has, as they can simply go to his website and track down his social networking sites.

Previous Designs











This design although was the same as my final design, the release date was in a more darker, and bolder writing to make it stand out more.


No comments:

Post a Comment