Wednesday 14 December 2016

Research Unsigned Artist

He is seen as the new hottest artist to be on the uprise with his powerful meaning bars filled with knowledge and pain at such a young age saves audience and fan base started to grow when he release his street stars freestyle and his blackbox where he rapped about his life, depression and his brother in prison , the Jamal Edwards gave him a opportunity on the Sbtv warm up session and people went mad and he has been a fan favourite since then especially for myself.

Image result for Santan Dave2016 is shaping up to be the year of Dave. Hailing from Streatham, the 18-year-old rapper and producer has been turning out tracks like Wanna Know – taken from his brand new Six Paths EP – and Thiago Silva (with AJ Tracey) that show lyrical ingenuity and a wisdom beyond his years.


Interviews:



You’re only 18 and your lyrics are very meaningful. Where did you get all of this wisdom?

I had to grow up fast where I came from. I'm from Streatham and there was a lot going on and I had to just be mature. Luckily I had good people around me, good teachers, good friends and my brother and mum.
I had to grow up fast where I came from – I had to be matureDaveWhen did you decide you wanted to spend your life rapping about the things you’ve seen and been through?When I got my first SBTV Warm Up Session with Jamal [Edwards]. That opportunity was one of the biggest things for me and ever since then I’ve taken it proper seriously.
Lots of people your age still go to school, college, and university alongside doing music, are you one of those people?Music is what I’m going to spend the rest of my life doing. My back up plan is in music anyway – if it’s not rap then it’s gonna be through producing. But it is going to be rap. I can’t picture any other way to live.



Dave
Birth nameDavid Santan
Also known as
  • Dave
  • Santan Dave
  • Dave Santan
  • Santander Dave
BornJune 5, 1998 (age 18)
OriginStreathamSouth LondonEngland
Genres
Years active2015–present
Websitetwitter.com/Santandave1
to create a video with one of dave songs such as his black box , i can imagine a grimy setting, 
prison cell, court , estate , a stabbing all collating into one story tell us about the pain he has suffered at such a young and tender age of 16

No comments:

Post a Comment